GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

dye chart - very bearish., page-8

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Why?it has been covered,pete.
    It's TRUE that I am a Luddite-No Computer Skills at all.

My current "status" is that within half an hour I get a message that Virtual Memory is too low.This is confirmed when I try to defrag and am told it can't be done because I have less than 15% Disc Space.

Now my computer is clogged up with a Book I tried to write about the Brisbane Music Scene 1964/82.I was a Perpetrator in the Brisbane Scene at that time chiefly as a Promoter as well as an Activist against Joh and d'Forces Of Darkness.

Anyway,I been around,pete and am not willing to do some Computer Course that brings me up to mark on silly danged Computers so I post charts where I can do it within my Capabilities.

I especially do not NEED chart posting to justify myself to a bunch of Young TWERPS who have Never Been a TURK,who have always toed d'line and expect Self Esteem to be sancrosant.
    haspete,drop d'lolling bit in ya posts.Do you know the brizzo meaning of d'Joke? If so that sniggering lol bit is flagging that d'Joke is on YOU!!

You're on d'Wrong Track,pete gangling along with d'likes of clowns like BIO.
    Aren't you imminent for first fatherhood?
    Geez lollygagging round is OVER for you.
    Get ya Act Together,pete.

Happy trading,
    jr [d'retired]
    ps-80 regained,DYE still unfolding to script possibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.