GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

AusZeph,even at 160 DYE will only be Market Capped at $200 mil...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    AusZeph,
    even at 160 DYE will only be Market Capped at $200 mil AS LONG AS they don't Place/Issue More Shares.

They have some millions in the Bank currently.They have their Factorys built and Operational.We should be getting significant Cash Flow from all these Projects in Italy,Turkey,Korea buying Muck Production from our Factories...
    BUT this merger'n'acquistion "expertise" by our Dick Caldwell may be a problem.You been here a loooong time,Auz.Back in ctindale days[Ustill round,ctin?]

Anyway,AUZ you are fully conversant with d'old Dye Game Plan of being a low expense manufacturer of an Ingredient.DYE was not going to meet the High Capital Expense of Manufacture of Commercial Items.It was Niche in providing simply the means,the IP protected 3rd Generation Solar Ingredient and we,shareholder/dyehards were to be holders of a Tight Register,Cash Flow Positive Producer of a High Tech INGREDIENT.

Now we've had Muck proved as somewhat Effective.We got told of it's vastly superior uses in Military Applications,for example.Whatever happened to that angle?
    mob of pilgrims came here announcing that they couldn't wait to see DYEsol products down their local BCF store!!

Same thing about this G24i mob,gunner make consumer goods,phones,lights for the Third World specifically Africa.Private,Non Listed BallyHoo Company with a Californian ex Pollie as a Director is the Reality of G24i.Isn't it Market Capped at only about US$100 milish?

anyway,it's marginal G24i and it's little wonder DYE is not supplying Bulk to them.

This is the Scenario that I "fear" our Dick is going to Merge'n'Acquire.A mob of If Only We Had d'Money/Backing Gunner Doo DooDoos.
    We,DYE have only one solid,respectable Partner ie Corus and I think we're involved with this Global Company on d'Cheap ie cost price muck supply.

Further I wonder if it's our Dick who "gloats" about being able to set up National Users who can have Supply of Muck provided to any and all Competitors ie Glass Muck currently running Italy,Turkey and Korea.
    Do you follow what I'm saying?

All these different countries are competing/developing Glass Muck on an experimental,academic,boffin level.They're merely fiddling around for Patents/Applications for BIG BOY Global Serious Companies to Adopt.

AusZeph we're being 3rd Rate PR'd using exotic locales and names like PermaSteel etc etc.

Now,I can handle that as a Company Ploy but not if we are now going into some phase of Pie in d'Sky Empire Building by the likes of an Investment Banking Spiv!!

Get all your Money out of the Muck Market if you wanna JV all over d'World outta Canberra.Cash Flow/Break Even with a Surplus,go financially engineer that and if ya can't?

well,get ya Act Together and get this Company Flogged on "Potential" whatever.I reckon a Half Billion and you'll Score.

ps-please analyze your register say monthly,
    who's buying and selling,accumulating and distributing and make sure you're not tiddling round while sharks like Gelbaum are eating you Alive,Dick d'wannaBe
    Merger'n'Acquisition King!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.