GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

dye up 7% in germany, page-40

1. 7,432 Posts.
    German close A$1.26 on 1.5 mil volume [sic Yahoo]
    Auz what's a German Bourse Link to follow Volume traded not Transferred after close?
    Seemed to open lower and 'recover' to close at Aust Close.

True it's 'consolidating' in price but we really need some "explanation' news out of the PR team.Downtrends often start on 'light comparatively' volume.Buying Strength is waning.

We need some info/news/price rise justification/encouragement beyond commercial confidentiality
    but all we're getting is some 'scientific talk fest' on line next Wednesday.The Sylvia and Dick Show On Line Live2Air with a Question Time!!!

Can one of us with Scientific KnowHow and a bit of a sceptical nature [able to read between the lines/not overawed by an Armani Suit Wearing "Type"]give us all their opinion of this 'broadcast' ASAP after it?I doubt you'll get by the 'screened' questions.BTW seems ShareHolders aren't particularly invited [see Dyesol newsletter]

Now triage would have been 'perfect' but some 'sheila' TOU'ed him out.Yeah,triage could give us a Down2Earth,feel the cloth 'review'.He 'frequents' Queanbean!!That's why he hasn't got a Heart symbol next to his nic.
    [Doesn't have the bitter City View experience,like wanna be a 'suit']

Whatever happened to peterpumkinhead?Was his 'signature' photo deemed Socially Incorrect?

Anyway,I've distributed all my other holdings yesterday and even lightened up DYEsol.This better not dribble down closing all those Gaps back to 90 cents.
    but I have this 'dreadful' feeling it's gunner.

Happy Trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.