GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

dye up 7% in germany, page-43

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Yes,Limited Shares on Issue with I think 25%ish of them held by the Tulloch's[Sylvia and Gavin]with another chunk held by DYesol Management.
    Can't tell you exact percentages held by Top 20 because they [dyesol] haven't got round to telling us for 2 YEARS!!!

Anyhow today's down and up seemed to 'mirror' Germany intra day chart from last night.

We MAY have an Accumulator Play at work.Draw out the Stop Losses in the morning by with holding Buying then Buy up the Sell Line formed that day.
    This can only be done with Limited Buy Pressure happening ie not a lot of Must Buy Retail 'small fish' clouding the Ploy.

The roBOT trading seems to be both Buy and Sell but with Buy Bot most active?
    I haven't checked recently but the presence of a Buy Bot is another indication of Accumulation.Especially when it generates most trades.

Auszeph I can't cut'n'paste so I'm not using that link you provided.I'll just disregard Volume and work with price percent change + or-.
    This Market Maker 'jive' in Germany discounts and discredits Volume anyway by arbitrage between "Makers' and Currency.

Anyhow,maybe one of our 'web combers' can come up with something International over the weekend to 'explain' the last month's action.Could be some Forum chat in Europe,even.

yeah it might be the Millenium Medal but Mick Graetzel is up for some Nobel Prize as well.Have they been awarded yet?

Happy Trading.
    Don't forget to report Wednesday on what Sylvia says in dulcet tones!![Also what she's wearing!]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.