GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

dye up in germany last buy chance new rules

1. 311 Posts.
    Not much happening here on the DYE thread, are there many still holding?

The share price increase seems to be unnoticed.
    Why dont you have a look at the German market. Yesterday SP went up by 14 %. Volume also is increasing 208.534 shares.

May be there will be more interest for DYE today because it is the last chance to buy in the old year.

6 months chart from Frankfurt:

One reason could be the buying of retail buyers, so called last minute buyers because today is the last trading day in Germany for securities and other investments that you dont have to pay tax on your shares if you hold your investment for more than 1 year. From 2009 there is a new regulation that you have to pay 30 % tax on your profits. The 1 year holding regulation is no more valid any more.

In future, if I get information, that DYE will have extremly good news, I could buy and could sell it a few days later, provided the SP makes a jump of more than 30 %, all above this, is a profit no need to hold it for more than a year. Of course you have to get this information before.

Here an article of photovoltaic module overcapacity with the result of drop of prices.

http://www.pv-tech.org/news/_a/massive_168_photovoltaic_module_overcapacity_to_cause_pricing_collapse_in_2/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.