GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

dye up in germany last buy chance new rules , page-16

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Over the last week,200kish has been in Bid at 90 and then 100k at 93 yesterday.
    Now these could COULD have been false,pump,base the price to sell into any higher bids.
    Yesterday price came down to meet 93 but it[100k] disappeared for today's Open Auction.
    Result at least 100k got snapped up at 80ish.A Bargain.

Now for every Seller there's a Buyer and trying to glean much out of Volume is quite a quessing game but rather than seeing those earlier Bids as a Seller's Plot,I reckon that they were genuine but got pulled on a "known going to be down" day by a Canny,Clever Buyer.
    The short termers who bought at the Low 60/70's got the Wind up 'em and our Canny caught them falling out.After all some 200k got bought sub 86 when such numbers were recently bid at 90/93.A genuine Seller could have met these in a Blink but no this seller had to only hit the button when spooked.

One must also remember that a Director of DYE is a Dick from Tricom.I reckon he brings a lot of Margin Players into DYE.Very Twitchty be Margin Players these days.
    Hold the Line,DYEhards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.