GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

dye up in germany last buy chance new rules , page-3

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Good to see CVI didn't wipe you out jerman.
    That's interesting about the Euro Tax effects.In Oz we run June 30 so there is no new year effect here[where the Majority of DYE shares are held]

Our Volume today is very good for the Xmas Break period.Perhaps the Euros are buying here today?

I'm thinking/wishing and hoping that either
    Dave Gelbaum is nibbling up.He'd need about 1.2 mil/1% of total shares on issue [after Options recently] to have to put in a Substantial Holding Notice Change.That could be bought Oz as well as Euro.
    Other hope is a new Substantial Holder going for 5%+.After all this Corus deal is well under way and there's other Big,Company Making Deals also in the waft on the Draft.

Realise that the new options issued over the last year to Management etc are exercisable at about $1.20+.Motivation to get DYE into the Money!!

Personally I see a return to 130 as quite achievable BEFORE any Corus Commercial Production starts or is even confirmed ie 6Months.
    I'm looking for Consolidation at $1 in the short term BUT Dave or another Fund ethical getting involved will give us DyeHards another Rocket!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.