GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

I did some research on BLG some years ago and haven't kept it in...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I did some research on BLG some years ago and haven't kept it in my Files so this post is from only memory.

Basically I dismissed it from consideration after reading it's initial prospectus and the way the Founding ShareHolders set it up.

Not only did McQuarie University get Bulk FREE Shares,which was fair enough they were being "paid" for their expertise BUT the problem was that the Promoters,the Money Boys/Management etc also got this Huge Chunk of FREE Shares.

This "method" led to all the Initial ShareHolders actually getting only a minority Holding in this Company ie something like 60% were FREE and only 40% put ALL the Capital Up,took ALL the monetary Risk.

Now I realise BlueDog can moderate this post as Off Topic.Perhaps it could be seen as using another company in the same Sector-ie Green as a contrast highlighting DYE's Superiority in it's ShareListing Mechanics as well as giving our Dual Holders in BLG and DYE some method that could enhance their DIY research.

ie Trawl thru the Share Register from a Company's very beginning.You may learn something.Get some Insight into not only it's Positive Plans BUT it's Disclaimers/Reasons to be bleeding CAREFUL that ya not being setup to be Shorn.

So to finish up-A Company that's ONLY/Primary source of Cash Flow is Government Subsidy is NOT a good investment for the young,wanna change/improve d'World types.Give ya money to GreenPeace,just give ya money away generously.

Don't think buying shares in such enterprises as the BLG model is some Progressive,Ethical Act that'll finance a trip to Bermuda or maybe the Amazon.There's plenty,even most Green Companies in it for Management to finance their next Ferrari!!

Anyway,DYE better get a blessed MOVE ON.I'm getting a waft on d'Draft of Boffin DITHERING and want to find out what's happened with the Australian Defence Camoflage Break Thru just for STARTERS.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.