GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Hi U.Plodder,Re "20 years before cash returns" I take this to...

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi U.Plodder,

Re "20 years before cash returns" I take this to mean dividends... If we start getting dividends in 2014 I'll be a very happy investor!

If we start getting dividends in 2014 it'll definately mean Tata has gone ahead (as opposed to having to wait for Pilkington) and be cranking production enough to cover all the R&D for Pilkington project, Auto Project, (Other Projects?), and Technology Improvements to remain the industry leader and still have money left over for the dividends. Why will I be very happy waiting til 2014 for the first Dividend? Because long before the divi comes through, the share price will have reacted strongly to the fact that company is actually on the road to dividends ie the "potential" (which is massive) is turning into a reality. Dividend in 2014 means massive shareprice growth somewhere between now and mid 2012 IMO. If I'm that desparate for cash I can sell some shares into the share price rally well before that first divi.

Re "In our very old age, we'll be able to say we were right", I think by reading the paragraph of the article in which that comment appears, it is fairly obvious the comment relates to Climate Change NOT to DSC Technology. Ie the reference to very old age which implyies a long delay is not a long delay to see the success of Dyesol and DSC technology, but a long delay for the whinging from non believers and the lobbying from industries that profit from creating the problem to die out, so the world fairly unanimously accepts the science of climate change.

I think they feel they are a lot closer to success than your interpretation of their comments would have us believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.