Zeljko9362 1. God may be an expert - you and I are not experts...

1. 6,572 Posts.
    Zeljko9362

1. God may be an expert - you and I are not experts at interpreting the scriptures. 70,000 Christian religions suggests that there are a few different interpretations out there.

2. The rational soul and the human spirit are more or less the same thing. The mind is the power of the human spirit. The spirit is the lamp and the mind is the light that shines from the lamp. If you are suggesting we do not have an immortal soul then even the basics you challenge me to understand are beyond you.

3. In this physical world we have a degree of free will. In the next there is no free will. You make choices every day. The food you eat tonight, did it just manifest or did you select something. You may choose to follow Christ or not, assuming you are Christian. That's free will in action.

If people understood the basics there would not be 70,000 Christian religions or religious conflict. I believe I understand the basics, it's the more complex aspects I'm working through.

Womb-world is a metaphor. A reference to the fact that this life is a preparatory life. As the child develops in the womb, we too must develop spiritually in this life in preparation for the next. Death is like a form of birth.

Your last statement is totally illogical. You offered an opinion from beginning to end. All understanding is one's own opinion. God may desire to express something - no human ever born has ever understood completely anything expressed by God. Apart from the original texts of the scriptures all else is opinion.

And yes, I have taken back my 'thank you' and will save it for another time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.