MTC 2.13% 23.0¢ metalstech limited

Well I'm fairly sure that any buyers are educated enough to know...

1. 5,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Well I'm fairly sure that any buyers are educated enough to know that they are very likely going to be able to pick shares up substantially cheaper than the last closing price, perhaps even at close to historic lows in the short term before they go back up after very necessary ànd significant internal and directional changes are made.

Attempts to pump this stock by short term traders to limit their loss when dumping holdings on open when the trading halt is finally lifted are comical, because dumping stock will hasten the rapid fall they fear.
    The first short term trader to sell their stock will get the best price, who amongst them is brave or savvy enough to sell at 15 first? The trader setting a price of 20 might well be holding until they have to sell at 10

The price is going down, and then it's going to go back up eventually. Short term traders who still hold will be selling at a loss here, unless they decide to stick around and be a part of this company and its story in the mid to long term, which is when a profit can be realised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $45.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 23.0¢ $6.307K 27.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 160558 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 35328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.38pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.