QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

dyor, page-17

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Agree Torente,

HR is doing OK, the company did list at 50c this was the IPO. Unfortunately, the day they listed was the start of the GFC. I have been a holder for 5yrs now but I am more confident than ever that QMN will be worthwhile and in a big way. HR has done some great work to bolster QMN's portfolio. I was over in Sydney last year around the time of the last AGM, which I couldn't attend. But I did go to QMN's office and met HR and Max Tuesley personally. They were both very upbeat and positive in what QMN's had to offer (this is without White Range at the time). Max was very excited about the four anomalies at Jessievale.

Now the way I see it we have two if not three potential company makers. White Range, Jessivale and Morris Creek. HR has done this and I liken his strategy to playing Monopoly. He has built QMN's holding up to include Mayfair (White Range, for a steel), Park Lane (Jessivale) and Bond Street (Morris Creek) not to mention the multitude of other potential mines/leases that show great promise and again adds to our growing resource stocks. He has realised from the very beginning that the company needed a good resource base from which to build on. I do believe a JV will happen and the management team will grow, bringing in new blood, but it takes time and I beleive that time has come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.