QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

dyor, page-40

1. hop
    627 Posts.
    well done leroy show people the other side of the coin,as you know i have voted no to res 2 as well, allthough as i have said on previous posts we dont need to lose HR entirely he has over 5 years worth of knowledge on QMN and we dont need to lose it,however we do need to send the strongest message possible to the board.if you hold shares in QMN then you need to vote ,yes or no,show that you are intersted in this company.i recieved a reply to my email that was posted a few weeks back from HR when i get back to work tomorrow i will post it maybe it will help some people decide thier vote.i have not posted it to date as i asked HR if it was ok to post as it has more detail to it than Davids reply,as yet i have not heard back from HR, its been a week and i really dont think he mind/cares if its on this forum.As yet none of the supporters of the board{and there has been a few of you since last friday}(with the exception of torente) have come up with anything that resembles an arguement for the board,please as many of us non supporters of the board have asked in recent weeks state your case,i would like nothing more than to be singing the boards praise, after all constant knocking of the board is not good for anyone but the bad must go with the good for good conversation.

hop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.