CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

dyor

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    As always, everyone should do their own research. Just thought I'd pull on a couple of threads and see what unravels. Of course it's up to everyone to determine whether they choose to conduct their own research.

Shengtang Industry Development Co. Limited: hardly any record exists but as another poster pointed out, it was registered within three days of World Investments Masafin and Dynamic Fincorp. There are a number of related companies noted:

HUABAOLONG INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT CO., LIMITED: dissolved
    WISDOM (H.K.) INDUSTRY & DEVELOPMENT CO. LIMITED: dissolved
    MINGAN (H.K.) INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT CO., LIMITED: struck off
    HUNDRED MILLION DRAGON INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT CO. LIMITED: struck off
    SENYI INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT CO., LIMITED: dissolved
    HUGE PROFIT FINANCE LIMITED: struck off

It is almost impossible to find any record of people noted as executives or directors of the Emirates Paper Mills. There are some photos and a Facebook page for Mr. Mian Masood Alam, the group CEO (and a dead-ringer for someone's Uncle Harold) and I could only find one reference to H.E Shaikh Rakadh Bin Salim Al-Amri, though quite by coincidence I'm sure, in a court document related to the passing of non-existent bank instruments during financial transactions. Like I said, coincidence I'm certain.

Ultimately, it's everyone's money and they are free to do what they choose with it. In this post I have presented only facts that are available in the public domain. I am sure there would be a lot more if anyone chose to turn a few more rocks over but for now, good luck all and I hope you all get out of Condor what you set out to achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.