CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

As always, everyone should do their own research. Just thought...

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    As always, everyone should do their own research. Just thought I'd pull on a couple of threads and see what unravels. Of course it's up to everyone to determine whether they choose to conduct their own research.

Shengtang Industry Development Co. Limited: hardly any record exists but as another poster pointed out, it was registered within three days of World Investments Masafin and Dynamic Fincorp. There are a number of related companies noted:

HUABAOLONG INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT CO., LIMITED: dissolved
    WISDOM (H.K.) INDUSTRY & DEVELOPMENT CO. LIMITED: dissolved
    MINGAN (H.K.) INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT CO., LIMITED: struck off
    HUNDRED MILLION DRAGON INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT CO. LIMITED: struck off
    SENYI INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT CO., LIMITED: dissolved
    HUGE PROFIT FINANCE LIMITED: struck off

It is almost impossible to find any record of people noted as executives or directors of the Emirates Paper Mills. There are some photos and a Facebook page for Mr. Mian Masood Alam, the group CEO (and a dead-ringer for someone's Uncle Harold) and I could only find one reference to H.E Shaikh Rakadh Bin Salim Al-Amri, though quite by coincidence I'm sure, in a court document related to the passing of non-existent bank instruments during financial transactions. Like I said, coincidence I'm certain.

Ultimately, it's everyone's money and they are free to do what they choose with it. In this post I have presented only facts that are available in the public domain. I am sure there would be a lot more if anyone chose to turn a few more rocks over but for now, good luck all and I hope you all get out of Condor what you set out to achieve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.