CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

I've owned companies as a sole trader, you would never find a...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I've owned companies as a sole trader, you would never find a record of them on the net. Doesn't mean anything.

Well I'm sorry but to many investors it means a lot. A company with a website indicating their achievements but no-one in the world reporting on that company rings alarm bells to a lot of people. Maybe all this uncertainty and dodgy-looking acquaintancies is why this company's share price has gone from 10c to 1c in less than 2 years. Maybe it's why it was 3.1c a year ago and recently hit a low of .5c. I don't know maybe you're right, maybe all this means nothing.

If you think for a minute the management would come out with a deliberate intentional lie.

I never made any such statement. I have no idea what management's feeling is on all this or whether they are knowingly involved or naive innocents like the rest of us . What I do know is that investors ie those who make the share price go up and down haven't been too impressed thus far.

Bottom line is, if all this is bonafide and the deal comes through, then I expect a positive share price. If this drags on then I expect the share price to be savaged. I don't gamble so I'll revisit a potential re-entry once the money is in the bank and details of the loan arrangement are fully known.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.