ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

DYOR, page-16

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Well investors not the ann we where all hoping for--even the great Megafauna was caught a little surprised.While I find it hard after years of investing --trying to decipher ann. The companies we all invest in make ann in code as if it`s the investors who mis-interupt the ann.They mention capital funding then produced squat. While most L/T will stay--it disappoint with these coded messages--ESI are not alone in deliver them.While being clever after the fact--I never seen one post quoting that --no capital investment would not be mention due to previous ann. (HAPPY TO BE CORRECTED). Not that in matters now--always thought it was funny Foz options(bonus) was a 3c pricing--considering most of us though 5c +if funding was being implemented in the ann.
    Esi--INDIA--ESI-Australia--what this --BS--no offence--O/M s you have been a gem of information.Most investors rely on layman ann--rather than having to decipher them--why the decipher--as investors--L/T have stuck fat during this long process.
    Esi must have never done their history lessons--as this is what affects investor confidence--with promising and not delivering.Not knowing this I believe the PR team where very naive.
    The markets has completely changed with those investing wanting SUBSTANCE--over hype--thus the sell-off.Even Adam may have been caught of guard--thus the conversion letting most pundits know everything is right,giving confidence--this is just a blimp--or a decipher code message--mis-understood.While I LIKE many others will be sticking fat--I would like the P/R team to make ann--where mum dad investors are not the one`s shafted due to poor wording of ann. There should be no double guessing what way an ann should be interpretation! We are all on the same team. If the P/R team did not realize the market is spooked and missed a PRIME OPPORTUNITY to gather momentum --with investors looking for a safer haven.
    That my piece and suspension over. We need more time of funding arrangement would have saved any carnage.
    LIFE CAN BE FAIRLY SIMPLE WHEN NOT TRYING TO CONFUSED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13966162 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13166015 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.