KCN 0.00% $1.34 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Thanks for the tip Brasstacks ...which helped me to vote NO TO...

1. nk
    3,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Thanks for the tip Brasstacks

...which helped me to vote NO TO MTR!!!!

Honestly mate these MTR guys havent got a chance. You would have to be completely and utterly nuts to vote in guys who think they can do business with a CORRUPT MILITARY DICTATORSHIP, especially now THE KING IS DEAD. If they knew anything about Thailand they would know that the King held the country together.

So.....
    A sensible speculator would say to themselves " would it not be better to risk some money on legals while plugging away at that superb Chile silver play, especially KNOWING THAT THE WORLD EXPERT ON SILVER, MR JEFF CHRISTIAN OF CPM GROUP, IS NOW CALLING FOR $38 SILVER IN 2022....

Now back in the year 2000 Mr Christian said back up the truck on silver when it was $4 and I dutifully headed down to the Perth Mint to load up on bars. And then in 2011 Mr Christian said dump the truck and I headed back down to the Perth Mint to sell the bars back at $35ish. I almost did my back in getting the damn bars out of the back of the 308kw HSV Grange with catback , which I bought out of the profits made selling a tin play which had gone from 5c to 30 c in about 6 months, and which was stolen from me by the brothers from Kunanurra who blew the cops off in it on the Freeway and then dumped it at Lockridge camp.

...and I only mention this because if there is something more exciting than silver it is tin when it flies ( SRZ by the way)
    and the other exciting thing is the sound of a 308 kw chev motor with catback

anyway I digress....

plug $38 silver into the spreadsheet and lo and behold you discover that at that price the Chile silver project would make a profit of US$150million pa WOOAAHHH that is serious money for a stock with a market cap of AUS$100million
    and the other thing a seasoned speculator like me knows is once you get a wee bit of silver mania in the market the silver plays absolutely fly due to the large volume of capital heading for a very small target ( tin also a very very small target)
    and something that the MTR board seems to be clueless about in their weird obsession to to do business with a CORRUPT MILITARY DICTATORSHIP

which , getting back to what I said at the start

is WHY YOU WOULD BE NUTS TO VOTE FOR THEM

over and out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.34
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $345.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 993 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.34 965 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.