FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

Fermiscan has claimed many things which it has not substantiated...

1. 51 Posts.
    Fermiscan has claimed many things which it has not substantiated i.e not published. The "lack of false negatives" one on their website being the main one.
    It does seem like false advertising to me, hence I have brought it to ASIC's attention. Surely something's fishy when out of the many groups that have tried to replicate the experiment, Fermiscan was the only successfuly group.

And like I said, as far as I know, they have only published ONE randomized, blinded trial involving 12 patients despite claiming to have run the test on 1500 patients.

Look, if the test works as what they claim, (i.e 100% sensitive) it should be easy to prove - get hair from 1000 volunteers with confirmed breast cancer, get 1000 hair from people without, blind the testers as to which came from who and test those samples ! ! The fact that there has been no published reports of further successful trials makes all these sound a bit fishy.

Fermiscan's latest trial involving 3000+ patients just started, won't expect to get results untill 2008 I think...

DYOR THE ABOVE OPINIONS ARE MY OWN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.