HMD 4.00% 2.4¢ heramed limited

e-Lovu, page-7

1. 2,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 910
    so that data is recorded by HeraCARE and is essentially part of the data sets moving forward. HeraCARE learns about the triggers for pre-eclampsia by the data feeding in etc. whether that’s JHC or Broward (sign the docs you mofos..)or e-Lōvu it has to be recorded and screened by someone and that’s the team in Tel-Aviv.

The access to that data is kind of an issue more for e-Lōvu than HMD… it MUST be recorded and screened and that can only happen via HeraCARE so HMD gets a free kick on data collection. e-Lōvu has had concerns that this data is very valuable and should be theirs or at least paid for but therein lies the ultimate problem for e-Lōvu… when you are using a white-label product/service etc you are kind of beholden to the people that invented it… the key for the e-Lōvu team is to find new ways to use that shared data set. That’s a big stretch if you aren’t the developer team…

From what I’ve seen about the use of CPT codes, billing, licensing etc it looks like it’s close enough to full payment flowing through to HMD except for 1 code which they use Mend to bill through and keep those funds. e-Lōvu also charges an amount that is billable separately so there’s no financial benefit or burden to use either e-Lōvu or HeraCARE directly.

and still we wait for the mystery announcement…. Luckily I’m on a road trip with my kids to the snow otherwise I’d be disappointed by the lack of communication.. at least I can blame wifi… lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $4.68K 195K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204464 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.