SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

E mail from BeepTool, page-14

1. 1,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I Dont think 3/4 of the investors understand who BOP consumers are. BOP consumers are approximately 4 billion people globabally who live under $2 a day. This is a given statistically. And there are also the rich who are also consumers in the BOP market to reduce their expenditure. Technically anything made for BOP consumers has a wider target market suitable for EVERYONE. Providing a service for BOP consumers will enhance their standard of living which in return helps them get out of poverty. Providing a product for the BOP consumers doesn't mean its a "charity"... If the business model is correct, it can be more profitably than anything else simply due to its availability to 4 billion people and counting. Targeting BOP market is about conversion. If they can convert 5% of the BOP market to use their service for $1 a year... That's already $200m per year. For $1 a YEAR and only 5%. I'm literally blabbing out really low numbers so people can understand the SIGNIGICANCE of the SIZE of the BOP market. Obviously $1 isn't what they are charging their customers, but its still affordable for them unlike other major telcos. If you still Dont understand what I said, I'd highly suggest to learn BOP market and what its all about. Thanks.
    Gltalth dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.