SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

E mail from BeepTool, page-356

1. 6 Posts.
    Seriously Champ...I have very limited knowledge when it comes to trading, trading forums, where and how to find your own information and answers but I'm reasonably sure what you do is find out as much as you possibly can on a company, its management and what its selling. Then if you don't know, find out what a reasonable share price is to get in at. Or if your handy and theres enough information work it out for yourself. Buy the stock and sit back with a beer checking announcements and further information as it comes.

Notice how posting stupid rhetorical, uneducated, pointless comments not reasonable questions was not in there...

This forum is for posting useful questions and then if more knowledgable people are nice enough to answer your questions or steer you in the right direction you should send your thanks for the reply and research some more. If you don't like the answer given and no one knows find it yourself, ask the company or possibly it hasn't been released because its not yet finalised.

Is your real reason for the posts to get SAS in the most talked about list somehow for your own gain?
    Just thinking, thats about all you've achieved the past weeks with all your dribble. And really its an embarresment for shareholders when interested people come to one of the most talked about stocks to find its mostly just your crappy comments. I'd be allot more happy if this goes back to one of the less talked about forums accept for useful information. More money for me when this is all up and running.

My guess by your last replies to worthy answers that frankly you don't deserve is that I'll only get something useless in reply anyways so to put it simply your a dick head...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.