SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

For someone with no vested interest in investing in SAS, I find...

1. 3,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12531
    For someone with no vested interest in investing in SAS, I find it rather interesting you've posted 50-100 things on the threads almost exclusively since Christmas.

Most people that are genuinely not interested in a stock, but are trying to provide constructive alternative views on a stock, post a few factually based statements with cited links to their points. Your comments seem to be more rhetorical. Like they're questions that you personally don't know the answer to, but want answered.

If you genuinely wanted to know the answers you'd be more than capable than contacting the company and getting concise answers from the horses mouth. Personally I think you just like the sound of your own voice (figuratively). If you don't hold and never plan to hold SAS it being profitable or unprofitable it no way affects you or your investments. It is for the aforementioned reasons why your comments hold little to no significance to myself or most holders.

Well done on the great year. If I made 7 figures I certainly wouldn't be researching and posting about a company I have 0 intention on investing in. You'd find me on my yacht with some nice rum. but to each their own...

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.