SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

E mail from BeepTool, page-771

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    Yes...

When a person or an entity needs internet connection then they will pay an ISP to provide it. All of them, however, do not pay directly to the mobile tower or cable operator unless they are owned by the ISP, the ISP a.k.a telco does that as part of the internet plan.

Now, SAS business model is exactly the same as a mobile tower or cable operator albeit in space. So beeptool has no business paying anything to SAS. There is absolutely no reason why beeptool would pay SAS anything because there is absolutely no reason to. Facebook, whatsapp, youtube, paypal, most if not every financial institutions on earth, etc do not pay mobile tower operator directly...somehow beeptool claim that they will? I think that makes no business nor even logical sense, it just doesn’t. Beeptool is free to do whatever they please with their money but they would be paying for nothing....that is if beeptool even generate an adequate cashflow to begin with, which I doubt considering they have to ask for donations....emphasis on donations....for even the most relatively paltry of expenses......
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 06/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.