SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Just for the record there is no such thing as a climate...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Just for the record there is no such thing as a climate 'debate'. You will hear this word debate thrown around in the Murdoch media to give an impression that the science is still debating whether climate change is a fact or not. The science is settled... full stop. Powerful coal mining companies would like you to think there are 2 sides to this "debate". It is science vs opinion I'm afraid.

As for SAS and terrestrial vs celestial, there will always be room for both tech's anywhere in the world. IMO one tech will not trump the other. Both will always improve and costs will come down. However I do think we will see an end to laying cable in the ground though... let's not talk about this countries wasted efforts here.

An e.g. of changing tech is sat latency and reliability issues. I can tell you for a fact that the NBN sat services that I install everyday are just as reliable and even offer a more consistent service than the Fibre to the Node service I have at home. Compare this to the previous ABG program that the Labor government was running in rural areas and the Skymuster smashes it on all fronts. The new NBN sat service is a game changer in rural areas albeit with limited data options on plans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.