SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I like to stay informed on my investments so I read many...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I like to stay informed on my investments so I read many news/opinion sources regularly including hot copper, but its been hard to read the HC posts lately because most of them cause my eyes to roll back in my head. Lets clarify some things for a few posters so the posts can be more informative moving forward for the rest of us:

No SAS is not a scam.
    SAS's proposed technology is largely proven, there are 3 proof of concept satellites buzzing above us as we speak and even a couple of small customers lined up to use them.

But "Yes" SAS is a speculative stock.
    They still haven't announced how they intend to fund for the full constellation.
    They still haven't announced any major customer contracts.
    There are still some regulatory and logistical issues to sort out.

So SAS comes with a larger risk than many ASX listed companies and whether an individual investor is willing to take that risk is a personal choice. If you are going to talk the company down that's fine, there are still some major challenges facing the company, but do it with actually facts or informed opinions not this drivel.
    My opinion is that SAS whilst a risk has a massive potential payoff that makes it worth wild. I believe they are near the stage where they have proven their technology and business model and can now scaling up into a large profitable business. I also feel management have achieved enough to date to show they are capable of doing what they set out to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.