SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Precisely. Unlike you, however, there are some people who...

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    Precisely. Unlike you, however, there are some people who actually think that somehow the pearls can beam out data out of thin air.

As for B2B, B2C, etc there are already cables, mobile towers, etc that not only infinitely more capable but also more stable than satellite connections and would no doubt be more economical too. So there is no way that SAS can compete in the same space and admittedly urban areas were never the target customers or even part of the original business plan for SAS. No one would ever use satellite connection where there are more effective alternative easily available.

So the only market left for SAS is the remote impoverished areas dotted across THE EQUATOR and not anywhere as claimed by SAS. For SAS to get any money then people in those impoverished, remote places would need to SIGN UP TO ISP on their own volition. Now the interesting part is that if those people turn out to be non profitable then the whole venture would become highly uneconomical for the ISP unless they jack up the price. If the price is too high then poor people wouldn't even bother signing up and SAS will effectively fail to make any money. If the price is too low then the ISPs wouldn't even bother...

That, however, is the long term fundamental risk. In the medium term we have fundings to consider and it is inevitable that more CR would be needed. We all know that the last CR was badly undersubscribe and I think it is safe to say that the next CR would be even worse. So I honestly think that if the upcoming global sat announcement is only trial or claimed speculative numbers then the SP wouldn't move much at all..until the next CR that is or even worse both CR and executives selling escrowed shares....
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 07/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.