SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

E mail from BeepTool, page-2

1. 5,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1244
    I cut and past it so I don't have my e mail out there for the trolls

Hello Alan,
    Thanks for your interest in BeepTool on Android we have we have round about 12,000 downloads, iOS we have around 50,000 Download
    80% of our end users uses Agent location may be due to lack on ineternet and also smartphone affordability.
    But with partnership with Sky and space global internet issue will be solved and also with our partnership with Social Finance System Ltd who is producing $1 Smartphone we have now end to end problem solved for Africans.
    So in the 2 to 4 years we our users based will grow to 15 Million active users with the smartphones using our solutions and also SAS network.
    And apart from end users, we are also working to provide SAS network for Banks and payment providers ATM and POS devices in the rural area and also some communities services.
    With our milestone achievement in 2017 alone, all is now set for deployment and revenue immediately.
    We are also seeking fundings around so that we can really deploy the Sky and Space Global network in all Africa country starting from Nigeria and also the $1 Smartphone.
    Sky and space Global solved the problem for us. Because we face the problem day to day.
    If you are planning to invest in BeepTool for sure this the right time since our revenue is sure and it is nearly immediately once we have SAS terminals deploy in all rural places in Africa

Thanks so much and we appreciate your interest in us
    Contact me Directly on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.