SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

...It certainly sounds very positive with the NDRC stating...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    ...It certainly sounds very positive with the NDRC stating public policy that directly points to government support for projects such as ours....

Dear SDL holders, after reading this comment from Jill Thomas I felt a degree of confidence and reassurance about our future that I never felt before just as senior SDL management indicates the company is now FIRMLY on the path towards production.

Firstly, Chinese government support is not something we can take for granted. Being blessed with a world-class resource that is complementary with China's long term steel and IO strategy is very fortunate.

When the tender process is also supported by Cameroon and Republic of Congo allowing open, fair competition driven my market forces, I feel even more confident of a rewarding outcome for ALL Sundance shareholders (many have WAITED FOR YEARS for this moment).

Having said that, I thought about "projects such as ours".

World-class, Ready-to-go, Globally lowest cost, Regional Consolidation good for 100MTA where China can also build, own and control the infrastructure from mine-to-port, I CAN'T think of another example.

Good luck to all holders as the day we have longed for is now within sight !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.