SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

Dear all Thank you for comments received about the Gold Mine...

1. 200 Posts.
    Dear all

Thank you for comments received about the Gold Mine application.

Unfortunately our system has created some confusion. The application was not submitted until late on Friday, we have not registered the application and it is not on the website yet.

You have all made comments on the Pre-Application Consultation (PAC) rather than the actual application. This is partly our fault as our system shouldn?t have allowed you to make comments in the first place since the PAC process was completed back in April.

You were also all looking at the PAC submission (plans) rather than the actual submission which we received late on Friday. Therefore you may want to look through what is now being proposed as there have been changes made since the April plans were produced by Scotgold.

The best way to deal with this problem would ideally be for you to submit your comments again once we have registered the application. Then they will be against the correct application.

The new reference is 2011/0166/MIN, you will be able to comment online from hopefully about Thurs/Friday onwards, depending how long it takes our team to upload all the documents.

I apologise for this problem and that you must re-submit comments but as the system is automated it makes it easier for you to re-submit.

If you have any questions, please don?t hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Kirsty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.