LYC 0.00% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

Hi All Longterm Shareholders,This is an exact copy of the letter...

1. 999 Posts.
    Hi All Longterm Shareholders,
    This is an exact copy of the letter sent to Lynas corporation yesterday afternoon by the Lynas Shareholders Association(LSA).

Mr Andrew Arnold
    Legal Counsel & Company secretary
    Lynas corporation
    Dear Mr Arnold,

I am writing to you in my capacity as the Public Officer of Lynas Shareholders Association Inc. (Reg Vic) (“LSA”) . The LSA has lodged a formal complaint with ASIC regarding the unusual trading the the shares of Lynascorp on Wednesday the 27th of June 2012, specifically the trading that occurred between 1.15pm and 1.24pm, when the share price was pushed down to 73.5c, the low of the day.

The LSA is asking the company to join us in our formal request to ASIC to conduct a full investigation into the trading on that day and specifically during the timespan mentioned above. We are sure that the company would be concerned to ensure that trading in its shares is being conducted in a fair and proper manner and specifically that no unlawful activity is being pursued. The company no doubt would be most concerned if unlawful trading in its shares were occurring in contravention of Part 7.10 of the Corporations Act and we are sure that you would agree that the recent unusual trading patterns may suggest something of that nature may have occurred.

We believe, in addition, that a public statement to the market to the effect that you are proposing to join us making this request would also be most appreciated by shareholders.
    Authorized by the Committee of LSA.
    We await the company's reply

best regards

jukieoz836

Disclosure:
    I am Public Officer of the Lynas Shareholders Association Inc (Reg Vic)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.00 $6.08 $5.97 $6.426M 1.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 21543 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 14230 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.