CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

Now I always questions sources of info and appreciate Delta-EE...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Now I always questions sources of info and appreciate Delta-EE are likely to take a certain tone...but when you measure up what the EEA countries are spending on fuel cell related technolgy initiatives, give it another 18 months and you have to start seriously thinking whether the tech will be supported whether it is good enough or not.

The point of no return given a certain amount of investment could see it all becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy as they simply cant turn back the clock or turn their back on what they started. At a minimum that de-risks those making them as at least having enough of a well supported launch market for 2018-2022.

Now whether better technologies do them over, or they dont mature as intended, legislation appears to be doing its best to ensure that they will get to market...from there the manufacturers have a bit more control.

The initial Horizon 2020 project (what was it, 2007-2012 or something) alone was worth something like 700million for mCHP. The ongoing total Horizon project is something like €80billion over the 6 years leading up to 2020.

That is a lot of funding for renewable tech, with power to gas, bio-gas/bio-methane etc and then you have the boiler initiatives that make something like a fuel cell far more attractive.

So...all for nothing...still believe FC mCHP is going to be a good earner...but maybe its a thrown fight and liks of BDR-Thermea etc were always going to be those with the spoils.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.