E Superfund, page-6

1. 6,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I have just started Esuper ....I can handle emails , they were quick with their responses , they do phone back if you request them to but emails will suffice for me....I have a somewhat vanilla portfolio just shares and some cash....I think I have the first 2 years free of fees so averaging out the then $900 averages out to $300 for 3 years etc...I still pay ATO fees I think...

If you trade shares etc within the fund and are in the pension phase ..no actuary certificate...but if you transfer funds to your smsf or add cash etc they will cancel your pension and restart it again with the new amount on the 1st july with an actuary certificate..if you dont add ,no certificate is required.....albeit until you are 65 then you have to comply to the work rules etc...

I am ditching my family trust and my accountant after next year...,,with a tax free income to the missus and my other income is fairly vanilla so I will do it all myself after the Esuper does its ato bit for me...

People who have any sort of trouble want to be spoon fed or did not read the modules they provide on their website....I did and at least when I questioned a few minor points , their response was immediate as we both knew the circumstances..

I have heard all these horror stories about accountants and et al etc...charging exorbitant fees and fraud etc so Esuper was quite refreshing....
    I thought it too good to be true so my feelers were erect....but after ringing comsec advisory service they assured me esuper just gets a data feed and if anyone tried to get anything in excess of the usual fees alarm bells would ring...besides I use comsec shares and netbank with passwords etc ..so it would be pretty hard to hack into....if so..then CBA would cough up....in fact even CBA staff cannot link to your comsec , its against their mandate.....so Id say covered again....

If anyone here has any complaints about esuper....then please post....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.