E25 6.38% 22.0¢ element 25 limited

I'm a bit like you in that I'm relatively new to...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I'm a bit like you in that I'm relatively new to trading/investing and E25 is practically the flagship of my portfolio (but my holding is not as large as yours if I recall correctly). E25 was the only stock you owned right? I was pretty much the same for a while. Similarly I've tried to diversify with other things but with mixed results and limited success.

I keep a keen eye on the E25 price daily and I am somewhat regretting selling a small portion of my oversubscribed SPP allotment far too soon as I received double what I expected to get and as a result at the time I had very little excess cash.

The volume over the past couple of days indicates something must be brewing. We had a day with only 3 trades last week! At one point last Monday a seller was listing a small parcel of shares for 1c under the SP and it took hours to be taken.

Fast forward a week and all of a sudden hundreds of thousands of units are getting snapped up in the 60s today.

It's hard not to get caught up in the optimism of just how big and undervalued this stock could be. Am particularly enjoying the content from posters with a lot of knowledge in the Mn sector.

I've been somewhat itching to increase my holdings for a while as this grows in confidence and simply ride this one and neglect just about everything else. I won't do it because it's not ideal portfolio management but some days it's very tempting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $48.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 22.0¢ $14.61K 62.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 589 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.