E25 5.71% 33.0¢ element 25 limited

E25 General Comments/Chat, page-79

1. phw
    611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 733
    I think if you changed your attitude from I know everything and I'm a legend (which has been your theme over all your posts) and started giving some information that helps us, you might get some respect here.

I mean the stock has gone from 10c to 58c, your very own OMH has signed an off take agreement and invested in the company, some BIG M... F..KERS are circling and you are still questioning the PFS?

A PFS that Euroz Securities, debt providers, off take partners, shareholders, other industry experts have faith in.

You should also start listening to what others here have to say as the only one on this thread that doesn't comprehend what is happening here ... is you.

Listing your achievements above is just embarrassing.
    We could all do the same but this is not a forum to gloat and tell the world what our past achievements are. Go tell somebody who cares.

We are all adults here and haven't asked for you to protect us.

Also, to clarify, OMH aren't going to 'market E25's manganese'.
    Are you serious?

OMH need E25's manganese because it is higher grade than what OMH have at Bootu Creek.
    Adding E25 ore to there product will extend the life of the mine, the life of the company and protect the share price and the dividends you currently receive as a shareholder.

You should actually be interested in this and hopeful of a successful outcome instead of simply declaring it won't work because the grade is only 10%.
    It took me a while to open up to how 10% is easily upgraded to 33%, to listen, to understand, to accept...

Anyway, Rocket, it sounds like you know what you are talking about, all the best with your other stocks.
    All I ask (as I've asked in the past) is that you dig deeper, ask some more questions and stop down ramping E25 and cross promoting OMH and BRY.

For shareholders ... this is getting big and it's getting real.
    Haven't sold a share.
    Last edited by phw: 08/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.