E25 4.00% 26.0¢ element 25 limited

Hi Bankroet i just posted this on the Disallowed mob site- (ps Mate...

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    Hi Bankroet i just posted this on the Disallowed mob site- (ps Mate are you a bitcoin resister too?)

AS FOR E25 NEWS from what we are hearing from our sources and from the recent interview with Justn on tv is that e25 commissioning is going well, the through put is working and all is well some grades a bit lower and some bits doing better than expected, but iterations continue. There should hopefully be a formal announcement about the state of the comissioning and milling very soon.

We believe the hold up is that happening is normally under asx laws, the comissioning engineers have to see it working for a certain period before they can come with their "independent experts report" saying its all going well.

When that happens - we expect this stock to rally more again very soon after. I am buying more down here now.

Think about it logically - as this now (hopefully works) it will have been derisked and more instos can now come and buy it. Theres not many shares out free in ths company - the float is only 150 million shares and many of them are Hodled away by bigger players and investors who know whats going on and are here for the future yeilds (like me)

Think logically - If the plant works for phase 1 production (A$ 30 mill a year) - it will most likely also work fine for phase 2 production (which is just more through-put) and which they have the capital to start building the increased plant immidiately (that will create NPAT A$70 mill a year roughty) and that will generate the organic capital to roll into phase 3 production off income alone (this company has no debt remember) and off the top of my head Phase 3 production should bring them about A$90 million per year NPAT ? - thats only if MN doesnt keep increasing in price- if it doesn't its more!)

That (phase 3) should be going and adding to cash flow out by late in 2022 (next year). As they have a 40 year mine life (from the drilling so far) so we can reasonably see stock this on a 10x -15X Pe. So this counter should logically grow to a market cap of about A$900-1,350 mill. (which is where all the indpendent experts reports and DFS have already declared its NPV.) This wont require further dilution as this business should be all cashflow from now on with the mill working and all offtake agreed on a take or pay basis. - So there will be only 150 mill shares out. .........So dividing A$900-1,350 mill by 150 mill shares = $6-9$ per share!. So thats where we expect this counter is going to in the next year or maybe (hopefully) less.

And thats without even counting in the projected new high purity battery metals MN sulphate business. (they are doing their dfs for it now) That HP sulphat estuff sells for (off top of my head) A$1200 per ton not A$ 300 per ton. A jv with a big battery or car manufacturer - which we also expect to come in the near very future (as this is now the safest, easiest, most politically stable and most reliable source in the world of high purity MN)- is what we expect to push this counter over 12$.- others are calling it to 16$ 18$ etc..so maybe it can even get into the teens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $22.49K 88.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52024 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 109999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
25.5¢
  Change
0.010 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 25.0¢ 75475
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.