Hey, welcome BR1978, jump right in,I'm just asking questions...

1. 7 Posts.
    Hey, welcome BR1978, jump right in,
    I'm just asking questions .... why does this make me a "disgruntled ex-director"?, which I certainly am not.
    Thanks for the update on the preference to move away from the BRG technology and that it is no longer "world-leading". I assume that means financial projects will reflect a lower cost structure going forward? If/when we get any financials!
    I don't think I said that UA could not elect the auditor. Merely noticed that he is Tasman Investments and an >8% shareholder. You're very defensive and I'm not sure what you mean by "what he did 20 years ago" - but now I'll go look.
    I see your previous posts are in support of CMD ... clearly, you are, or there's a link between, you and UA/AK. Maybe the cap tables for both companies might be worth comparing - you've certainly piqued my interest.
    (The blog thread on CMD seems remarkably similar to what we are facing with E3S/Sircel - poor management, governance, communication etc etc.). I hope this isn't the roadmap for E3S!
    You say the ESOP rem. package for the COO is "too high for the length of time he's been with the company".... so you are saying this package is (partly) a retrospective reward for previous time with the company? I thought it was for forward alignment and achievement of targets. Talk about chucking CB under the bus. His performance seems to have been integral in moving the company forward.
    You seem to know about an "Independent Report" for the ESOP issuance .... maybe you could arrange to have it sent around to shareholders?
    The Notice of Meeting said this plan has been endorsed by the Independent Directors (plural), isn't Mark Pusey the only independent director or are they including shadow directors - maybe, "vaguely", like yourself?
    Sounds like you'll be voting your 5% stake in favour of this preposterous giveaway/wealth transfer.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.