LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

I only post on this stock because it is the only one I consider...

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I only post on this stock because it is the only one I consider to be more of a risky play, in my portfolio, that involves more information, something considerably lacking in this forum of late.
    You clearly haven't read ALL of my posts because I too have expressed frustration with management and have even emailed them at one point and even been lucky enough to have spoken to them on the phone when they called me after I left my number. The one and only time I had any connection to the company.
    Could management communicate more? Yes
    Does the ground have potential? Yes
    Does exploring cost a heap of money? Yes
    Did tolukuma have potential? Yes, still does, LNR have interest there still
    Did it have risk? Yes, more than any play we have going at the moment because it was not just the geography but the political risk too - better in the hands of people who have some local sway.
    Do our REE leases have opportunity? Yes
    Am I disappointed that they seem to have lost focus on that? Yes and no. I had my hopes up, but then I'm happy with the lithium opportunity.
    Why was the ground not explored before now? It WAS but that company wasn't looking for lithium, they were looking for gold.
    Why should they look out for retail investors? All they seem to do is complain, even when they ARE able to participate in raises.
    Imagine the outcry if they find nothing and all the retail investors funded it. I think it's prob better that the sophs take the hit. You wanted in at the raise price, here you are with the same opportunity they got.
    And you seem to think the board should do it for free?! You are the one who's delusional. It happens in all exploration companies.
    I don't have ANY alterior motives, I'm here to try to make some money like everyone else. My timeframe is different to the majority of traders that have ruined this forum with the constant repetitious garbage and I have invested little bits over time (years) that I can afford to lose. I am in a better position to some so I am not as bitter or jaded.
    I'm just an average bloke with bucket loads of patience, who seems to think it costs a lot of money to run an exploration company.
    Feel free to put me on ignore, I like to think I have a balanced perspective but limited geology knowledge. So please excuse me if I think neurology is better than randomly sticking a pin on a map and deciding to dig. I know which I'd put my money behind.
    Do your own research. Hopefully you keep your word and don't come back to cry in this forum of you make a loss like some of the others who "just want to protect the retail investors" boo hoo I don't need it
    the protection because I made my choices and will only have myself to blame at the end of the day and I can live with that. If you are offended by this, good, wake up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $93.23K 18.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 43980000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2727417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 25.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 1000143
Last updated 10.45am 26/04/2024 ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.