FFR 0.00% 12.0¢ firefly resources limited

E77/2345

1. 4,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072
    Trying to look past what is happening with the court case and bring up something that has just come to me, hopefully this thread stays on subject.

After looking at eMits more intensely today I see that KDR only opposed the granting of one tenement to MZN, this is E77/2345

It is made up of 20 blocks, a screenshot is below, one of the blocks seems to include some of M77/549 and is roughly highlighted (see zoomed in screenshots further down for more detail)

Am a bit confused, how can an exploration licence be granted for land that already has a mining licence on it?

I did think that M77/549 was a bit buggered as I thought that the WSA/KDR JV had the land around it but it seems like they don't and MZN will have a big piece of land up the east side of KDR's land once it's granted.

It looks like the postage stamp will be getting bigger.

E77-2345.JPG

m77-549.JPG

e77-2345 zoomed.JPG m77-549 zoomed.JPG

I do remember using a website that allowed you to look at a map and you could click on the tenements and see who owned them, can't remember the name of it can anyone remind me, it was clunky but also useful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.