AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

i can't tell you how many stocks i have been warned off by hot...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    i can't tell you how many stocks i have been warned off by hot copper posters with and without hearts that tell you this and that and every bit inbetween as to why not to buy, why this will tank, why the directors are liars and so forth

equally, same can be said for technical analysts, myself included, who say this will run, this will fail, this will stay flat a while longer, this and that and this and that

for a classic example, recall the banter about how LNC was being conned by the chinese and had conned us all, and that was just before she bottomed in sept last year

to suggest AKK is not going anywhere when the price slides a way's is disingenious, but that's what can be read here on good old hot copper

ha ha, and the oil's flowing so fast they can't contain it

unimpeded, free flowing, a gusher if you will

doubtless this will take a while, as the tree shaking has only just begun

sideways movements for some time yet is the likely outcome

for a good look at how wrong fundamental and technical analysts can be, take a good hard look at those stocks that've run hard and stayed hard

oil, copper, nickel, steel, insurance, banking, telecommunications...name your market (just don't pick retail) as they've all had a good crack of late

and always with the benefit of hindsight (from most)

we're in a bull market

we're likely to stay in a bull market for some time yet

half way through this (not new) bull market, folks'll be saying holy shit why didn't i pin my ears back and buy buy buy

i guess the reason could be the last few years have been so full of doom and gloom, real and imagined, that we mere humans have become accustomed to bearish sentiment, short term-ism's and an overall disbelief in growth that when growth smacked us right between the eyes most of us thought no that wasn't a smack that was a dream

here it is, in AKK

free flowing, gushing, oil and gas

giddy the (blank) up

ps don't trade on credit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.