FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Just illustrates the lack of understanding by people invested in...

1. 10,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995

Just illustrates the lack of understanding by people invested in this stock. 2 drills and 100%. Seriously holders, i am a TA investor and even i understand this. Hotazel, brilliant post on some realism. FAR COMPLETED the SNE drill. Lets place the announcements in different light - imagine the oil discovery in SNE was after reaching the targeted zone and not much was encountered earlier. What would our reaction have been? It would have been the sound of glass coming together with certain liquids inside. There should be no disappointment. Senegal has delivered FAR a bounty. Now for further appraisal and move on to other matters. I am obviously trading FAR on TA which is poor at the moment, but if you invested on FA, for the life of me i cannot understand how any FA holder would be disappointed. The FA has delivered so far in spades. Sorry for being harsh, but it is frustrating seeing people literally work themselves into a hysteric state, when it should be the other way around. JP, thanks for the info. Invaluable contribution, much appreciated and definitely not to be taken for granted. Most posters, holder and non, have been great with the ongoing debate be it TA or FA. Let's not spoil the success of FAR after all the previous difficulties experienced in this stock. Peace and good night.
    Last edited by insaf: 19/11/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.