AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

eagleford & niobrara quinella

1. 160 Posts.
    Evening fellow posters,

I have been keeping an eye on AKK for quite a while, more so since the potential Niobrara action as I am a TB fan. I find it very hard to see how the share price has held so solid in these tough market conditions. I thought maybe someone is holding it up but there has been so much volume since placement was announced that I find it hard to believe it is one person. If so he has a lot of bullets, maybe a cornerstone [investor (hope so)
    Long and the short is that if they get this 8mill in the bank, acquire land in the super hot Niobrara and increase holding in Eagleford then how can we go wrong. Surely some hot money will come into this stock soon. Volume has steadily been increasing over last few months, this Dr Mark Hart blokes seems like an utter genius (got us great price in the EFS and potential Niobrara action), he has certainly turned this company around and will continue to do so. Exisiting cash flow in place and improving, - drilling two super hot projects in next 6 months surely we are on a winner as I have said all along-
    Get Long Stay Strong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.