Eagles vs Tigers, page-35

1. 9,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Mission,what we post on here is an opinion.It will never effect our friendship.I dont agree with my friends all the time, but that's life.I'm not married,so I dont bend over to no woman LOL.
    My argument has nothing to do with hawthorn.Imagine having the GF at the SCG or Adelaide Oval.It just wouldnt be the same for me,regardless who is playing.The G is the best place for it,but I know your point is,it favours teams who play there more often.I get that,but if you guys had won last year,you wouldnt care.Anyway,how many home teams have won the world cup,playing in their country?
    The crows win minor round games at the G?(we know that is true).If they can play and win on the G during the season,then they should be able to win during the finals to.I understand your point,but its the best place for it imho.You can say it's rigged to help the Vic teams,well let me tell you something.Since Buddy has gone to Sydney,the umps and tribunal treat him a lot better than he was at hawthorn.Unbelievable,what he gets away with now.NOT RIGGED mission.LOL.
    Mate,you can say anything you like,and I'll never take offence.It's footy banter and we all have different views.I'd never let that get in the way of a friendship mate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.