SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

EagleView biggest US commercial player in geospatial imaging, page-16

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Wake up people, HC is a place where people are anonymous and it has to do with shares. It's conflict city.

For disclosure I am invested in SFI for the last 2 years and I am very happy with this licensing deal. It's hard but you have to ride your winners as they are you true life changers for wealth.

You will see some stale bulls come out of this stock in the next couple of months and then some larger investors come into it as the story gets out there.

A lot of new investors will come in for the long term growth and the fact its fully funded by EagleView for North American expansion. I can't stress how big this is and how in the medium term EagleView will turn around and acquire the shares they don't own once the commercial sales trend is confirming for Spookfish North American launch.

NEA is currently been sold today by Fosters Stockbroking with a report that says

NEA acceleration was not just due to the US growing, but also to impressive performance in the Australian market.  Domestic subscription revenue for the 3Q was $7.8M, up 30% YoY vs the 18% and 25% YoY growth of the prior quarters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.