SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

This is what worries me regarding NEA. The shareholders have no...

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is what worries me regarding NEA. The shareholders have no idea about the true state of their offering and its pretty clear they actually don't understand the product completely.

Here is a snippet of what SFI do.
    upload_2017-12-12_15-9-48.png
    Answer these 3 questions. Hopefully the answers resonate something distinguishable.

1. Why did NEA Founders jump ship and invent their own technology when NEA were supposed to have the worlds leading technology. Then NEA in all their glory take them to the supreme court to be thrown out before they arrived.
    2. Why didn't Eagleview invest in NEA, instead they purchased omni earth who had NEA as a customer and invested $20m in SFI and now work with SFI developing the camera further. No Verisk are in Australia and still no one notices NEA.
    3. If everything you just said was so valuable, why didn't NEA win the CIMIC deal. They were both in the tender together.

The SFI technology reduces the cost of capture by circa 50% and increases productivity so much they have a cost base so low they don't need to charge for data. Eagleview will be able to reduce their fleet by 50% once they have SFI technology installed at scale and expand their revenues because the SFI detail goes down to the pixel, something NEA can only dream of achieving.

In addition, if SFI are coming to market with a cheaper product, where does NEA's Australian revenues and margins go to from here. NEA will have to adjust to be competitive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.