GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

Don't know landzt, but I really don't think Earaheedy is driving...

1. 18,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Don't know landzt, but I really don't think Earaheedy is driving the share price right now.

Remember that Mike Joyce is doing a roadshow in the UK at the moment, so there is likely to have been some interest generated from those quarters.

Also, the initial JORC resource for the main range at McPhee Creek should come out sometime in the next three weeks. Depending on the numbers, our total JORC resource might increase by 20%,30%,40% in one swoop. Not only that, but the increase will be through adding quality ore within trucking distance of the port.

You've also potentially got more news on Mt Webber and Yerecoin as well.

One more thing to mull over.....if you assume GIR are able to add the LOW END resource targets (and yes, they are only targets) for McPhee Creek and Yerecoin to their resource tonnage in the short to medium term, their resource increases from 132mt to 432mt. Now if you apply a EV/tonne of just $1, you can see where our share price might be headed. Anything more than the low end tonnage targets and abovementioned low EV/tonne, and the share price should rise accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.