KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Of the resource highlighted in red which is likely to be mined...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Of the resource highlighted in red which is likely to be mined in first  1-10yrs the average mineralisation envelope intersection looks to be consistently conservatively about 65m wide.

2b.png

So using the conservative numbers to calc the tonnage:-

500m wide x 500m long x 65m true width x Specific Gravity 2.7 (KDR's SG number)

Gives us 43.87 mt that could be mined... the avg Grade looks to be about 1.4% Li20 approx across this cross section at least.

Now the POS plant only is only capable of processing 1.5mt/ annum  which is 15mt after 10 years (assuming they process their for 10 years).

However the company has also highlighted that it will pursue a larger 2nd onsite plant (near Earl Grey) in parallel to the processing at the POS Lake Johnston Plant to reduce production costs. I would expect given the size of the deposit they would follow a similar route to PLS with a plant capable of 2mt per annum initially, and that later, if lithium price continues to be high enough, a possible upscaling on the 2mt onsite plant to perhaps 3 or 4 mt...

So initial 10 years production @ 2mt for 20mt processed  takes us to 35mt... Onsite plant perhaps scaling up to 4mt / annum. Forecasts at this point are difficult as processing at POS plant will stop once the cheaper onsite option is commissioned I suspect and we don't know when they will upscale to 3-4mt or bigger at this stage... It depends on the market demand for lithium.

Suffice to say KDR has plenty of high grade hard rock lithium at the southern shallow end of the deposit alone  ...in fact more high lithium than most players on the ASX  altogether with the possible with the exception of PLS, NMT, and Greenbushes deposit ) .
    Last edited by Freehold: 31/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.