CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Rules of the game? A forum to discuss CEO based on information...

1. 6,072 Posts.
    Rules of the game? A forum to discuss CEO based on information released to ASX???????

Well I'd like to give my opinion based on my own research and not entirely on information released to the ASX. Hope I'm not breaking the rules? LOL.

While many on this forum are excited by the prospects of CEO one must remember that no matter how much coal is found on the leases to which CEO own or should I say may/will own the most critical factor for the company is getting the coal to over the border.

As far as I'm aware the biggest challenge for any start up coal explorer/producers in Mongolia is transportation. There are many existing producers in Mongolia that cannot get rail access and have to use road access.

If you do enough research you will find that trucks full of coal on Mongolian roads and highways are bumper to bumper 24 hours a day.

It will be years away for many current coal explorers (wannabe producers) to be able to transport the coal over the border.

Something like USD $3.5 billion is needed to build the required infrastructure. This accounts for almost half of Mongolia's GDP. So how long would it take to build?

The infrastructure in Mongolia is the big key for any coal exploration companies in the country.

If you are serious about an investment in CEO you should look more into Mongolia/China rail and road infrastructure/transportation. I'm not sure if Mark Earley mentioned this major challenge for CEO.

Good luck.

:)
    Nic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.