TLS 1.09% $3.62 telstra group limited

earlier broker forecast of 30c divy

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    This has been posted previously. Optimistic outlook from one of the heavies!
    *************************************************************************************
    Bank of America Merrill Lynch has upgraded Telstra to "buy" from "neutral", seeing an extra $700 million worth of earnings value in the telco's mobile division over the next three years.

That is on top of the $300 million in growth it had previously predicted. The broker lifted its one-year price objective by 45% to $5.70 largely as a result of its boosted estimate on mobile earnings, but also upgraded its view on earnings contributions from IP data, network services and Telstra's contract wins with the federal government.

While acknowledging that Telstra is trading at a premium, BA-Merrill Lynch thinks the share price will be amply supported by the earnings upgrades as well as higher dividends and an improved medium-term outlook.

The broker lifted its dividend per share forecast to 30 cents in 2013-14 from 28 cents, which Telstra has stayed at for years.

This was posted earlier by another poster, before the good news about the sale of the overseas Telco making a profit for tls of about $600 million.
    also before the other good news about TLS part ownership of autohome which is booming in china.
    if tls announces a divy of 30c its only my opinion, but I think there will be a stampede to get into the share, to obtain the yield plus franking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.62
Change
-0.040(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $41.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.67 $3.68 $3.61 $73.49M 20.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 211809 $3.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.63 336517 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.