NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Hi Rob, still trying to work out the app on the iPhone to try to...

1. 159 Posts.
    Hi Rob, still trying to work out the app on the iPhone to try to adjust all the settings, so haven't tried all functions on the iPhone, however, have paired to my Android to see how it works. My Android phone is a Samsung S5. I set the music going, put the phone down, and slowly walked away. I got to about 35 feet without any dropouts at all (music quality was good by the way). I then put the phone in my left front pants pocket, wandered around, did a few things, stretches, moving and twisting - again no dropouts (I'm 6ft tall as well). I got my wife to ring me (once again with the phone in my pocket) and I could hear her very clearly and she could hear me very clearly. So for me, as a set of pure Bluetooth earbuds at this early stage, they seem to work extremely well.
    The ear tips fit very comfortably and block out all the external noise, so once I figure out how to get the balance between external sound and digital audio, I think I'll be laughing.
    This is obviously very early feedback, and will provide more once I delve into it on the weekend, but my initial impressions are very positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.